IDP SMART-51D Dual-Sided ID Card Printer
– IDP SMART-51D Dual-Sided ID Card Printer automatically prints both sides of ID cards – full colour on both sides or full colour front and black back.
– The printer accepts standard CR-80 size cards, featuring an adjustment lever that allows you to set the supported thickness between 15 and 40 mil.
– For simplified operation, the input and output hoppers are positioned on the same side of the printer. The input feeder accepts up to 100 cards when closed, but can be used with its lid open to allow you to safely stack up to 200 cards. The output hopper supports up to 40 cards and is removable, so you can slide it out to easily retrieve your cards.
– For displaying status and settings, a small two-line LCD display is located right below the input hopper. Two control buttons can be used to turn on the printer, cycle through different information, and activate a cleaning mode.
– IDP SMART-51D connects to a computer via USB, featuring a utility tool for calibrating the print area and color density.
– Included with the SMART-51D are a USB cable, a power cable, and an installation CD with the printer drive
Category Card Printers
– Brand IDP
– Supported Ribbon Types | Printing Media : Black Monochrome, Colored Monochrome, Half-Panel YMCKO, KO, Metallic Colored Monochrome, Scratch-Off, YMCFKO, YMCKO, YMCKOK
Supported Card Sizes: CR-80
Print Speed: YMCKOK: 164 Cards per Hour (21.9 Seconds per Card), YMCKO: 212 Cards per Hour (17 Seconds per Card), Monochrome: 720 Cards per Hour (5 Seconds per Card)
Card Tray Capacity: Input: 200 (Cover Open), Input: 100, Output: 40
Operating System Support: Linux, Windows, macOS/OS X